Paralegals and the Expert Witness Practice
- A Reluctant Symbiosis - Expert Witnesses and the Law
- Expert Witness Problems
- Understanding the Difference Between Law and Science/Medicine
- Context of Expert Witness Practice
- Communicating with Expert Witnesses
- Cooperation Between Law Offices and Expert Witnesses
- The Particular and Peculiar Role of the Paralegal
- Dare to Demand What You Deserve - And Are Paying For
- Nothing Consists Like Consistency
Your Presenter: Douglas Field
Douglas L. Field attended the Universities of Madrid (Spain) and California (Berkeley), graduating from the latter in
He practiced civil defense litigation for over 29 years in the Bay and Sacramento areas. Most recently he was the
During the entirety of his active practice, he has worked closely with expert witnesses in several fields including medicine, architecture, accounting, engineering, biomechanics, and accident reconstruction.
After retiring from Farmers, he has dedicated his energies to the presentation of seminars and workshops for expert witnesses on various topics.
He is the author of the recently released book The Expert Expert – The Path to Prosperity and Prominence as an Expert Witness.
When: October 20, 2016 10:00 AM Pacific/12:00 PM Central/ 1:00 PM Eastern One Hour
Organization of Legal Professionals (OLP) is a sponsor of this webinar. OLP is a California MCLE Multiple Activity Provider. One hour CLE. Check with your state for eligibility. Classes are subject to change or cancellation. No refunds. Attendees may apply a credit towards another course or provide a substitute.